Anal sex provides a great way for willing partners or any mature escorts to have fun. It can be a new sexual adventure for rekindling love in a relationship. But, you need time to plan and prepare for it. Essentially, make sure that you and your partner are reading the same script to enjoy the experience. If you agree to have anal sex, follow these steps to make the experience amazing.
- Use an enema- If you want things to be squeaky clean, clean the rectum’s lower half with an enema after using the toilet.
- Cut nails- Having shorter nails reduces the risk of scratching or cutting the delicate anus tissue of your partner.
- Wear a dental dam or condom- Use a dental dam or a condom to reduce the risk of STIs.
- Use the right position- Lying on your stomach with your partner behind works well in most cases. However, the missionary style can work too if the entry point is adjusted. Doggy style is a great position for anal sex when the receptive partner backs up onto their inserting partner thereby controlling pace and depth.
- Use a lubricant- A lube is required to ensure comfort. Water-based lube is the best option because it won’t damage the condom. Also have baby wipes or wash cloth for cleaning up excess lube.
- Go slow- To ensure that your partner enjoys the experience, don’t just jump into her anus without foreplay. Make sure that the anal sphincter of your partner is relaxed for a more enjoyable experience.
- Clean up- Never move from the anus to mouth or vagina without cleaning up. Also be receptive of the fact that some poop can be involved in A.
It’s possible to have an orgasm during anal sex. However, this should not be your intended outcome. Instead, make having anal sex a way to play and have fun. But, there are people whose anus zone is erogenous. Thus, they can be turned on by even a little play.
Additionally, there are nerve endings in the anus that are highly sensitive. As such, the anus is receptive to the right sexual stimulation. Tightness of the inserting partner’s penis can also feel pleasant. In men, the prostate gland is stimulated by anal sex and this enhances orgasm. For women, it’s necessary to stimulate the clitoris while having anal sex. However, not all women reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation.
The Bad and the Good of Anal sex
Anal sex is associated with hemorrhoids, colon perforation, and spreading STIs. But, when practiced properly and with the right person, it’s a great way to have fun. If your partner is not for the idea of having anal sex, try it with an experienced person like a mature escorts.